Wanted rear seat headrests for 2012 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they're not cheap:
http://www.nissanpartsdiscounts.com/oem-part/nissan/leaf/2011/sl/electric/body-hardware/driver-seat-components/headrest/86400-3na0a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HEADREST - 2011 Nissan Leaf (86400-3NA0A), $168.74

I'd try to find a Leaf in a junkyard and get them there. Most junkyards will let you haggle on prices.

Someone posted recently about how he or she bought two brand new but junked (heavily damaged in transport) Leafs, and is restoring one to roadworthy status but the other one was going to be used for some sort of project due to the level of damage.

Perhaps the OP can PM that member and see if he or she is willing to sell the headrests and other parts from the one Leaf that is not going to be restored? Here's that thread:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder if other headrests will fit. I pull headrests in and out when I tint amd am pretty sure other Nissan ones would fit.

Try Sentra ones, I am sure there are tons at scrapyards that can be had super cheap.

If you can wait a few days I will try some others in my Leaf and let you know what fits

Goodtohave said:
I wonder if other headrests will fit. I pull headrests in and out when I tint amd am pretty sure other Nissan ones would fit.

Try Sentra ones, I am sure there are tons at scrapyards that can be had super cheap.

If you can wait a few days I will try some others in my Leaf and let you know what fits

Thats a heck of an idea. I'll wait! Thanks and I am sure others would like to know....

I have two rear seat headrests that I took out of a 2011 SL for visability reasons, since I rarely have any back seat riders. They are still in a plastic bag in the garage. If you can't find any elsewhere, I am located in Port Orchard, WA and will consider selling them. You would have to pick them up. Price open to negotiation.

Back