West Los Angeles Service / Inspection / LeafSpy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkev

I'm looking at a 2013. Is there a private shop that will look at the battery pack (Leaf Spy) in West Los Angeles? I ordered a bluetooth dongle but tried that for my insight and it didn't pair. So If there is a shop that can do it I would like to find out how much they charge

I've never heard of a shop using LeafSpy.

Do you have LeafSpy installed on your phone/tablet? It definitely wouldn't work with anything but a Leaf so you wouldn't be able to verify it works with your Insight.

If you have the OBD dongle and LeafSpy, you just need a Leaf to test it on. If you need help, I'm sure you could find someone local with LeafSpy and a working OBD dongle and they'd probably help out for free or a small fee for their time.

Also, are you trying to use this OBDII adapter with an Apple device? If so, you need an adapter that transmits its info via its own WiFi hotspot, and not over Bluetooth.

I got to thank SpeedSki. He really helped a ton and now I have a 2013 blue that is in warranty!!! Drove to north of Santa Barbara last weekend 2 quick charges and an overnight level 2 for the 220 ish mile round trip and had no issues.

SpeedSki ThanK You Sir!!!

Back