what is a great price for 2013sl lease? msrp? invoice?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acegreatone

can anyone post your lease price for your 2013 leaf either trim s/sv/sl (details, trim? options?) just so i know what i should be looking for when i go to sign my lease? im getting crazy prices in ny. 2013 sl, no options for 39mo lease $15,951=409 a month. no money down.

acegreatone said:
can anyone post your lease price for your 2013 leaf either trim s/sv/sl (details, trim? options?) just so i know what i should be looking for when i go to sign my lease? im getting crazy prices in ny. 2013 sl, no options for 39mo lease $15,951=409 a month. no money down.

Just saw an amazing offer from Nissan of Bellevue, $2500 cash (after fed rebate) plus $88/mo 2 year/24Kmi lease for SL with 6Kw charger... thinking about getting another leaf...

UkrainianKozak said:
acegreatone said:

Just saw an amazing offer from Nissan of Bellevue, $2500 cash (after fed rebate) plus $88/mo 2 year/24Kmi lease for SL with 6Kw charger... thinking about getting another leaf...

where is "bellevue"? please say east coast, please say east coast

acegreatone said:
UkrainianKozak said:
acegreatone said:

It's in WA State. Check out his signature for location. Every member should put a location in their sig, even if it's just a state or region.

acegreatone said:
UkrainianKozak said:
acegreatone said:

the OP needs to understand that what people are paying for their cars on the west coast has only some relevance to what he will be paying where he is.
In another thread it was discussed what a fair deal would be in your region, unless you want to ship the car very long distances you are kind of trapped dealing within your region

apvbguy said:
In another thread it was discussed what a fair deal would be in your region, unless you want to ship the car very long distances you are kind of trapped dealing within your region
No reason why you can't get it shipped.

UkrainianKozak said:
Got a link to that offer? Because the one currently on their website is significantly different.

SV + charger for $5700 down & $88/m.

http://images.motorwebs.com/webs/EastsideNissan_V2-1/pdfs/PDF1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm guessing the devil is in the details for this offer. They are frequently shady when it comes to their print ads. Tiny monthly payment, huge down payment.

Nissan of Redwood city, CA has an offer of $89 w $2500 down for a new S, 12k miles/yr. but only one at that price...
http://www.boardwalknissan.com/specials/new.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

acegreatone said:

I leased SV with quick charged package
$2250 down
$276 incl. tax
3yrs/36k
CA resident and waiting for my $2500 check.
Very happy with the Leaf so far.
I can't find any dealers nearby willing to go lower.

TanpaBensin said:
acegreatone said:

I leased SV with quick charged package
$2250 down
$276 incl. tax
3yrs/36k
CA resident and waiting for my $2500 check.
Very happy with the Leaf so far.
I can't find any dealers nearby willing to go lower.
im looking at 24 months 12,000 miles/ 210 a month 0 down for the 2013 sv

use the consumer reports buying service. they have a network that offers a no-negotiating low price.
it works for most cars.
it is truly wonderful and includes invoice and pricing on all options.
dealers sign on and you walk in knowing what you pay and how it compares nationwide.

as I recall, it cost less than $40 for it AND a consumer reports online subscription.

ITestStuff said:
UkrainianKozak said:
Got a link to that offer? Because the one currently on their website is significantly different.

SV + charger for $5700 down & $88/m.

http://images.motorwebs.com/webs/EastsideNissan_V2-1/pdfs/PDF1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm guessing the devil is in the details for this offer. They are frequently shady when it comes to their print ads. Tiny monthly payment, huge down payment.

Nop, the devil was in timing... a week ago the same ad was saying 10K down - 7.5K rebate and 2.5K due at signing... Good deals don't last... dammit. Should've got it last week, now $5700 is kind of pricey for 2 year lease... still good deal, but not amazing anymore :)

UkrainianKozak said:
Nop, the devil was in timing... a week ago the same ad was saying 10K down - 7.5K rebate and 2.5K due at signing... Good deals don't last... dammit. Should've got it last week, now $5700 is kind of pricey for 2 year lease... still good deal, but not amazing anymore :)
Don't worry, I'm sure there was some additional fine print. $5700 OTD would be an amazing price for an SL lease. I don't see that offer on their site though.

ITestStuff said:
UkrainianKozak said:
Don't worry, I'm sure there was some additional fine print. $5700 OTD would be an amazing price for an SL lease. I don't see that offer on their site though.

Here it is:

2013 SL

Front protection package
Mudflaps
Holographic kick plates

NO Premium package

2 year lease, 24k miles
$2000 down
$264/month

I went back 3 weeks later and wrote a check for $28,500 to buy out the lease and get the title.
Never made a payment.

^^^
You sure that was a good idea? I'd figure Houston is on the hotter side and thus wouldn't buy a Leaf there due to battery degradation...

Back