What trim levels support Lights / Horn & Lights features?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgtyoder

Since I've had my car (~2 months, '23 SV Plus) the "Horn" and "Horn & Lights" features in the iOS EV&Services app have never worked. I get the message "No Subscription" when I press those buttons, even though I still have the complementary premium package. Everything else works (Lock/Unlock, Valet alert, speed alert, etc). I have been back & forth with EV Customer Service for about a month, and they have repeatedly assured me I should have this feature, but the last message I got says my car now does not support this feature 🤔 Very sus, as the kids say - feels like they just want to close the case and be done with me.

Does this feature work for anyone else? If so, what level of trim do you have?

Another update: After Nissan flip-flopping on whether or not my car has the Remote Horn & Lights feature - it is present and working. Again, great but 🤔. Who knows what they do with everything behind the scenes - certainly the 1st level support people don't have any visibility into the inner workings. In any case, glad I have all the OTA features working!

Back