Wonder of all three charging lights will be all solid green, or off in the AM!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnKuthe

Still on the steep part of the transition to all electric! Charging from 120VAC from a well gronded socket in my kitchen!

Electrician's scheduled to come out 2PM Thurs to scope the project and make me an estimate. I think I'm gonna have to have him run and estimate too for LED lights for the whole garage, switches for each garage space. And one 240VAC and two 120VAC sockets and the light switch on a small panel on each garage's spaces wall!

John Kuthe...

LeftieBiker said:
Not to sound mean, John, but this should be a post in one of your existing topics, not a new topic.
I agree.

And the answer is probably none, as the Leaf doesn't have 3 green charging lights. They're blue. They stay on for 5 minutes when charging is complete then go out...

cwerdna said:
LeftieBiker said:
Not to sound mean, John, but this should be a post in one of your existing topics, not a new topic.
I agree.

And the answer is probably none, as the Leaf doesn't have 3 green charging lights. They're blue. They stay on for 5 minutes when charging is complete then go out...

Green, blue, there are three of them! And yep, I missed the 5min window of observable opportunity and found then to all be OFF! Then turned on the Leaf to see how the state of charge appears to the Leaf, and it said 74 miles available! Not great but not shabby, and certainly enough to do most daily driving in-city!

Yeah, I normally post in an existing thread I started but I felt this warranted a new thread. So many threads delve into minutia arguments about things that hardly matter to most!

John Kuthe...

Back