You+Nissan site on mobile?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aparimana

Hi,

Now Evconnect app is disabled, I'd like to use the nissan website to control my leaf

However, although it works fine on a laptop, on Android / chrome I cannot see the panels that contain the actual controls... See screenshot

view

Image url in case the bbcode doesn't work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwRynqZ4XggxN1RTdllkT1dxLTQ/view?usp=docslist_api

Has anyone managed to get this site to work on a mobile browser?

Thanks

AP

Works for me on T mobile LG G4, w/ Android 6.0 and Chrome 48.0....

EDIT: sorry, I actually was on the US site, didn't realize you were talking about the UK site.

Hmm, thanks for that

I have Android 5 but same chrome as you, on motorola moto g second gen.

I will persevere then - seems like it "should" work!

AP

Hope you saw my edit in my previous post, that I was on the US site... it does look different than the UK webpage you posted. It kind of looks like the old US website before they updated the app. So, it may not work for you...

Beefjerkie said:
You could install TeamViewer on your phone and remote into your desktop/laptop to control your EV that way.. Depends on how bad you want that remote climate! :)

That's a thought! Desperate times call for desperate measures.... :shock:

It uses Flash SWF stuff on that page. Android does not support that by default.

Our good old app has an update: LEAF Manager - it works now :D

That sounds exciting!

I just tried version 2.43 of Leaf Manager android app... However I cannot log in to Europe using the credentials I use to log in to the You+Nissan site

Should I be using a different username / password?

Thanks

Aparimana

I just tried a different username and password and it worked! (I found the original registration process for carwings so confusing, I am not really sure which credentials are for what)

Fantastic, I am very happy, thanks for the great app.

I will upgrade to pro as a thank - you :D

Back