Nissan Leaf Dealer Portal Just Went Live

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:
Yes, I can only see mine.

LOL, maybe they went to sleep early to get up early tomorrow. :) I wonder if that means the Sept. email will come early too? This is much better than the reservation when I waited ALL day for the email that came right at the end of the window.

Interesting. Can you see any of the ordering side of things? (Anyone at Mossy buy a car and get on the August mailing list?)

Have the dealer options been added to the Nissan website? How about the L3 option? My dashboard doesn't show anything along those lines. It would be nice to know if/where they show up.

I'm waiting for one to be filled out. There is an "options selected" box, but it has to be done by you first for me to see what was chosen. I know waiting sucks.

mossyleaf said:
I'm waiting for one to be filled out. There is an "options selected" box, but it has to be done by you first for me to see what was chosen. I know waiting sucks.

It's just a hoot that after all of this time, there you sit twiddling your thumbs waiting for an order!

Wonder who will place the very first customer order for a Leaf.

LakeLeaf said:
It's just a hoot that after all of this time, there you sit twiddling your thumbs waiting for an order!

Wonder who will place the very first customer order for a Leaf.

Looks like all the lazy Aug guys are sleeping while Sept guys are waiting.

Or they are busy ordering.

mossyleaf said:
Are you calling your customers to alert them they can order now?

I think they have updated dealer dashboard but not sent the mail yet. Mails could be waiting for some trigger or just being queued ...

Leon,

You got me going too - I see the new website but my "order your Nissan LEAF" section is not yet active. I'm one of "your" September orders..feel free to let me know where I am in line if you can! I was just down there today getting an oil change on my Altima Hybrid (so 2000s...but I love it). I should have hunted you down for info...

Jeremy

Back