Nissan releasing RAQ's : Check your dashboard (9/23)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
Per Leon @ Mossy:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1238&start=34

Think that deserves it's own thread! Thanks Leon!

Not mine! I thought there wasn't going to be any until Mon.? What's going on?

Suprised as you, but Great news just the same. Could'nt tell you how many, or about tomorrow. I am also unable to log onto my Dealer Dashboard at the moment. This usually happens when something is changing. Let's hope it some people being moved to RAQ status. I will tell you when it comes up, and what I see.

So my Dashboard has returned to life. Interestingly I just spoke to a customer who got the RAQ email today. He was etec pending and has now been moved to approved. Yet he cannot order yet, and does not show elligible on my dashboard either. Looks like some people will be able to order soon, I hope today. Will keep you posted

Michael,

That was me. Got the email at 4:11PM yesterday, but my dashboard is not open for ordering. Nissan support was offline.
This morning I went to live chat and was told my issue would be escalated. Frustrating to wait this long after my April 20 reservation and then not being able to order.

Leafittome said:
Michael,

That was me. Got the email at 4:11PM yesterday, but my dashboard is not open for ordering. Nissan support was offline.
This morning I went to live chat and was told my issue would be escalated. Frustrating to wait this long after my April 20 reservation and then not being able to order.

Good luck Jeff!

Back