Top ten Nissan LEAF dealers in the U.S.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyflick

So I see Boardwalk Nissan have moved up from #3 to #2 Nissan LEAF dealer in the U.S. I assume Nissan have provided that information to the dealers. Could Boardwalk Nissan, or other Nissan LEAF dealer, provide the other nine of ten?

Top 10 Nissan LEAF dealers in the U.S. for the week on 10/10/2010

1. TBD
2. Boardwalk Nissan - Redwood City, CA
3. TBD
4. TBD
5. TBD
6. TBD
7. TBD
8. TBD
9. TBD
10. TBD

deetime7767 said:
Are we 'self-proclaiming' our own ranking here, or do we had to provide some measure of proof frim Nissan Corporate??
I would think self proclaiming is fine. Also that way if another dealer disagrees with a particular rank, we can have a good old fashioned cat fight!

deetime7767 said:
Are we 'self-proclaiming' our own ranking here, or do we had to provide some measure of proof frim Nissan Corporate??

Some measure of proof from Nissan would be good - though 'self-proclaiming' is fine for now ;-)

The way I look at it, if other dealers are not challenging the claim, it "must" be right.

The banner does not say #2 in sales units or dollars.
Maybe it is #2 in customer percentage conversion or customer satifaction?
Maybe they were the second one signed up to officially sell.
Just a "#2" means nothing in advertising (at least to me).

smkettner said:
The banner does not say #2 in sales units or dollars.
Maybe it is #2 in customer percentage conversion or customer satifaction?
Maybe they were the second one signed up to officially sell.
Just a "#2" means nothing in advertising (at least to me).

As Ready2plugin said, it's based on number of orders processed. I'm a firm beliver of loving your product (which is why I sold myself on the LEAF and have one on order), and giving back to the community. We really appreciate the customers we've helped join the next big step in motoring, and by sponsoring the forum we help keep it free to use for everyone.

So while we are tooting our horns a little, we're proud of what we've accomplished, but again, we have you guys to thank. :mrgreen:

Nissan North America isn't terribly happy with us advertising this, but hey, we want people to contact us, as there are some specific reasons why we've processed so many orders.

i has to be based on a number of "sales" there is really no other metric to base it on. we have no deliveries, and until that happens you can not really judge effectively the level of customer service.

my dealer was VERY prompt in contacting me during the ordering process. we even had a discussion before the order date to finalize price, options, etc. and sure enough as soon as the EVSE debacle was cleared up, it took less than 10 minutes to complete the bid process. after the dash board was ready, i submitted the purchase request and received a response and call within 2 minutes.

so it was obvious that he was simply sitting at his computer waiting for it to come across, so hey, i would rank Auburn Nissan, #1 if promptness was all that was needed.

so who is #1? strange a list would only populate #2

i has to be based on a number of "sales" there is really no other metric to base it on. we have no deliveries, and until that happens you can not really judge effectively the level of customer service.

my dealer was VERY prompt in contacting me during the ordering process. we even had a discussion before the order date to finalize price, options, etc. and sure enough as soon as the EVSE debacle was cleared up, it took less than 10 minutes to complete the bid process. after the dash board was ready, i submitted the purchase request and received a response and call within 2 minutes.

so it was obvious that he was simply sitting at his computer waiting for it to come across, so hey, i would rank Auburn Nissan, #1 if promptness was all that was needed.

so who is #1? strange a list would only populate #2

BrendanDolan said:
Nissan North America isn't terribly happy with us advertising this, but hey, we want people to contact us, as there are some specific reasons why we've processed so many orders.

So, how did you find out you are #2 (and who is #1) ?

evnow said:
BrendanDolan said:
So, how did you find out you are #2 (and who is #1) ?
What if...a dealer had 40+ 'confirmed orders' and another (33) awaiting their 'go-ahead-greenlight' from Nissan to RAQ? What would that say, or rank them??

Why does anyone care what dealer sells the most or least? What's the point of who is 1 or 100, it makes no difference to me only to their bottom line.

EVDRIVER said:
Why does anyone care what dealer sells the most or least? What's the point of who is 1 or 100, it makes no difference to me only to their bottom line.
Someone cares enough to slap a banner add up with a BIG FAT #2

Back