NMAC Now Offering Lease Extensions on 2014 Models!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maclean525

Just got off the phone with NMAC. They are now offering lease extensions on the 2014 model! Program effective March 1st. So if you were planning on returning the car due to inability to extend the lease you're now golden :)

I too just got off the phone with them and can confirm this. My 2 year lease ends in June (SL model paying $369/mo). They are keeping the same lease payment/terms, so I don't think it makes sense to pay $4428 for another year of ownership. They are also offering $4500 off buy-out. That is much better than the $3000 I was told last month.

Good info, thanks for sharing. $4500 is not bad.

So most people are getting a lease extension at the same monthly cost or are some peoples rates going up?

So most people are getting a lease extension at the same monthly cost or are some peoples rates going up?

Lease extensions always keep the same terms. However, if you had to pay sales tax, and prepaid it at the beginning, you have to pay more of it monthly, on the extension. For me that amounts to $10 more a month.

Back