My new Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregO

Well I made the leap. I bought a black 2012 Leaf with 38,000 miles. It was listed as an SV, but it looks like an SL to me. It has the solar panel, heated steering wheel and fog lights. Isn't that an SL? It has the Quick Charge, but no premium sound system. The LeafSpy numbers are:
Ahr = 42.92
SOH = 65%
Hx = 44.30%
SOC = 64%

It has nine bars, but it looks like it'll drop it's 9th bar sometime this summer and I can get a new battery. I really like it. The battery is pretty weak, but hopefully I won't have to deal with that too long since its SOH is already at 65%. It's exciting to be all-electric! Thanks for all the help form the forum in helping me decide what to get and what to look for.

GregO said:
Well I made the leap. I bought a black 2012 Leaf with 38,000 miles. It was listed as an SV, but it looks like an SL to me. It has the solar panel, heated steering wheel and fog lights. Isn't that an SL? It has the Quick Charge, but no premium sound system.
Yep. Definitely an SL. Solar panel's only the SL. Also see http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/19/2012-nissan-leaf-higher-price-tag-standard-equipment/.

One couldn't get the better stereo until the 2013 model year. It was available as part of the premium package on '13 SV and SL.

Back