Contest: Lowest VIN # and hasn't received their Leaf yet.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait looks like lowest VIN does not meet the criteria as all of you with lower VIN than me ordered later than me. :-D. Its got to be lowest VIN with earliest date.. My DB says March 31st and yet my LEAF isn't here.. so beat that..

csriram45 said:
wait looks like lowest VIN does not meet the criteria as all of you with lower VIN than me ordered later than me. :-D. Its got to be lowest VIN with earliest date.. My DB says March 31st and yet my LEAF isn't here.. so beat that..
Ord 9/3/10 9am
VIN#: 689
I ordered a day earlier than you and was assigned a lower VIN than you, but I think someone must have stolen it from me even though it still shows in my owner's portal. Would you believe I've only sat behind the wheel of a LEAF once, and that was in a dealer's showroom.

Ray

pksd1 said:
So have I won this contest or not yet !! :?:
No end time was put on the contest, so as soon as you get your Leaf you no longer qualify. At that point the lowest VIN holder without a Leaf becomes the winner, then he or she gets one, there is yet another winner. It's an eternal contest!

For the record mine is 697 and I have an estimated delivery date of June - still no "week of" date so I think I'm in line to win eventually.

Rat said:
pksd1 said:
So have I won this contest or not yet !! :?:
No end time was put on the contest, so as soon as you get your Leaf you no longer qualify. At that point the lowest VIN holder without a Leaf becomes the winner, then he or she gets one, there is yet another winner. It's an eternal contest!

For the record mine is 697 and I have an estimated delivery date of June - still no "week of" date so I think I'm in line to win eventually.

Although I am the current leader, I am pleased to pass the lead onto someone else. My dealer just called. My car is here, going to pick it up in about an hour. :)

pksd1 said:
Although I am the current leader, I am pleased to pass the lead onto someone else. My dealer just called. My car is here, going to pick it up in about an hour. :)
Let me be first to personally say: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

PS - you're going to have to change your sig!

drees said:
pksd1 said:
Let me be first to personally say: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

PS - you're going to have to change your sig!

Thanks Drees. Will change it as soon as i get home :)

Back