DC DC converter runs continously when car is off

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amund

We have a 2012 SL, that suffers from blue blink, when the car is off.
-After 5 days of parking, i have lost about 10 kwh.
-When i turn off the car, the DC DC starts after few seconds.
-When i unplug AC-supply, the DC DC starts after few seconds.
Workaround:
-If i start the car, without pushing the brake, and then stop it, the DC DC converter does not start after i stop the car.

The Voltage is more than 14,5V when the DC DC converter is running.
When i manage to stop the DC DC, the voltage is 13,16V and it goes slowly down to 12,6V.

I tried another battery, but it did not help.

I find this error code:
B2902 4268CHARGER OBC Memory Error VC-91

Is there any memory chip that should be replaced?

Hi Amund

I was searching in the forum for similar problem which I face typically in my Nissan Leaf car model 2012
I know your post was 7 years old , however, I would like to check if you had found the reason of such problem and how did you solve it ?

Thank you

Volxu said:
Hi Amund

I was searching in the forum for similar problem which I face typically in my Nissan Leaf car model 2012
I know your post was 7 years old , however, I would like to check if you had found the reason of such problem and how did you solve it ?

Thank you

If the issue persists after attempting the above steps, it's recommended to bring your vehicle to a Nissan dealership or a qualified automotive technician who specializes in electric vehicles. They will have access to diagnostic tools monopoly go and expertise to identify the root cause of the problem and provide an accurate solution.

Back