80% charge seems to be overshooting

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r55boy

I have the 80% charge mode selected in EV settings on my 2015 24 kwh Leaf. Only took delivery 2 weeks ago so am still learning the ropes. I am charging at 6.6 kwh from a Zappi charger.

After the charge is complete the % indicator in the dashboard is reading around 90% - which i wasn't expecting. Is this normal?

I have Leafspy and have not checked to see what it thinks the SOC is (its the wife's car so is away right now).

Not a major issue, just curious really!

Loving the car by the way (12k miles and 24% SOH)
Sean

I don't think that is normal. I charge my 2013 to 80% almost every night and it always ends up at either 79 or 80%.

r55boy said:
I have the 80% charge mode selected in EV settings on my 2015 24 kwh Leaf. Only took delivery 2 weeks ago so am still learning the ropes. I am charging at 6.6 kwh from a Zappi charger.

After the charge is complete the % indicator in the dashboard is reading around 90% - which i wasn't expecting. Is this normal?

I have Leafspy and have not checked to see what it thinks the SOC is (its the wife's car so is away right now).

Not a major issue, just curious really!

Loving the car by the way (12k miles and 24% SOH)
Sean

What is your location? What voltage standard are you on? 240V, or other?

Back