2015 vs. 2016 accessories

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironmanco

Can I assume that accessories for a 2015SL will also fit a 2016SL? Specifically I'm talking about:

Bumper protector (Nissan OEM)
WeatherTech floor mats

-Andrew

I'd like to know about WeatherTech (or another company) floor liners and/or mats as well. I checked a few sites and none of them have products for the 2016. This is for an SV/Premium.

Kevinvdb said:
That will be no problem. There where no changes made to body or the inside footwell since the first one in 2010.
I thought the passenger footwell received an additional bump with the 2012?

garsh said:
Kevinvdb said:
That will be no problem. There where no changes made to body or the inside footwell since the first one in 2010.
I thought the passenger footwell received an additional bump with the 2012?

i'm not aware of changes made to the footwell, but you're probably right about that.
i only know the basics

Kevinvdb said:

2013 and later cars have a different footwell than 2011-12 cars. 11-12 mats sorta fit the 13 and later cars, but not precisely.

Ok folks. Just got the weathertech stuff and I can completely confirm that all of the 2015 items fit perfectly in a 2016.

That being said, PM me if you are interested in a full set of nissan leaf all weather mats that have only been in the car for a couple of weeks. Asking $85 shipped.

Back