Keep this area clean to avoid rust

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Going to spin this off into it's own thread, since it's not getting any attention in my "First Wash" one.

There is an area just in front of the rear wheels that is going to be a magnet for mud and/or road salt that you are going to have to put extra effort into keeping clean. Otherwise (and this comes of many years of dealing with rust issues on British cars), I can virtually guarantee that area is going to rust out on you before the serviceable life of the vehicle has passed. Not something we have to be too concerned with in this neck of the woods, but could be a huge problem for those of you in more inclement areas:

dirt_trap.jpg

Can we please limit duplicate threads, the forum is getting far too many threads for people to follow. If your thread does not get attention it's likely the topic is not interesting enough to drive traffic. Moderators are not forum organizers and threads don't need to be promoted.

Thank you.

mwalsh said:
EVDRIVER said:
Can we please limit duplicate threads, the forum is getting far too many threads for people to follow.

It's not really a duplicate thread. It just wasn't getting any play bundling it with the paint issue.

That's how forums work, they are not a popularity contest they are interest based. We don't need a new thread on every update, believe me it works well on other forums and people can follow better.

Locked- there are three pages there and it's clear in the topic. Both of these would spin off as duplicates as they always do. Go here please-

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2379

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back