Calling Chandler, AZ - Black SL LEAF future owner

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

I saw on the map your house is powered with Sunpower solar panels. I'm having someone from a Tucson installation company come to talk to us in a few weeks and they mainly install Sunpower PV's . Tell me what you think of them. Are you having good results? Which panel did you get - E18 series or E19 series? Why did you choose what you got? I know very little about this and trying to educate myself before they come to give me an estimate.

Thanks.

I don't know his or her user name. I think they plotted their own marker on the map. Can you tell me their user name?

Azrich said:
I saw on the map your house is powered with Sunpower solar panels. I'm having someone from a Tucson installation company come to talk to us in a few weeks and they mainly install Sunpower PV's . Tell me what you think of them. Are you having good results? Which panel did you get - E18 series or E19 series? Why did you choose what you got? I know very little about this and trying to educate myself before they come to give me an estimate.

Thanks.

I'm very happy with my Sunpower panels.

Back