Introduction and Liquid Crystal Display Settings: Clock

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzilliac

Introduction: Hi, I'm Jennifer. New Leaf owner. New forum member.

Question: I'm trying to reset the clock in the liquid crystal display. Manual says I should push the circle button (B) to move through the settings menus to the clock menu. Nothing happens when I push the circle button, though. First I tried having the car turned on, but not in driving mode. Nothing. Tried turning the car on in driving mode but left in park. Nothing. Tried other ridiculous combinations. Nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a problem with that feature?

Thanks for any help.

Jennifer

Welcome, Jennifer !

This may sound dumb ... but make sure no message is displayed before hitting the circle/B button. If there is, try the square/A button first.

What screen is displayed on your dash when you first turn on the car ?

Hi LEAFer,

Right now it has the energy/econcomy (something like that) screen. I think that screen came up at some point by pushing the square/A button, but now pushing the square/A button does nothing. :-(

Jennifer

jzilliac said:
Hi LEAFer,

Right now it has the energy/econcomy (something like that) screen. I think that screen came up at some point by pushing the square/A button, but now pushing the square/A button does nothing. :-(

Jennifer
Very unusual.

Most likely you've already power-cycled the car, and I'll assume that did nothing. Short of the next more drastic step (disconnecting the 12V battery for a while -- however, don't attempt this unless experienced and/or pending further advice) ... not sure what to tell you. Is there anything else "frozen" in the main display/touch screen ? Does the LEAF drive and charge ok ?

Anyone else with ideas ?

Back