Hi, I'm Pacific

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacific

Hi to everyone on the Nissan Leaf Forum.

My username is Pacific... partially because my name is Pat, and partially because I live in Seattle right near the pacific ocean.

Is there anyone else from Seattle on here? If so, do you know anything about the plans the city has for electric cars and the Nissan Leaf?

Cool Leaf Forum, Chat with you soon.
Pat

Hi Pacific, welcome to the Nissan Leaf Forum!

I'm not from Seattle, but I am form the west coast, Vancouver!! Close enough right!? haha

I didn't know anything off hand about the Seattle deal where people that purchase the Nissan Leaf get a free charging station, so I did a little bit of research and found some stuff online. I saw you posted the question in the 'Ask Nissan' forum, so I replied to your post over there.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=111

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Pacific (aka Pat). Welcome to the My Nissan Leaf Forum. If you have any questions, or need any help, please send me a private message!

Of course, if it's a question related to the Nissan Leaf, it's best posted on the forum somewhere, including the Ask Nissan sub forum.

Mike
Nissan Leaf Forum Admin

Hey Mike, what gives????

I've been on this Nissan Leaf Forum for months and have never once received a personal invitation to send you a private message if I have any questions or issues. And actually because of that I ahve an issue that maybe I will send you a private message about! haha :lol:

That's cause you're name is mud... just like mine!

Although, some may argue my lack of welcoming to the Nissan Leaf Forum is purely because I didn't post in the Newcomers forum, but I disagree :lol:

Back