NewB about to get a 2015 S I think

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boppo

Hi, I have been looking at a 2015 12,245 miles and very clean. Dealer said it was a SV but I think it's a S. It has steel wheels and both charger ports. Can someone tell me how to find what came on the S version standard. They are asking 11,999 for it.
Thanks for your help

Ok I found what I was looking for, It is a 2015 S not a SV like the dealer said.

Now what do you all think on the asking price since it is a S?
Thanks

In general

Radio has knobs = S
Nav Radio with cloth seats = SV
Nav Radio with leather = SL

It would be helpful to know your location to give you any opinion on pricing, etc.

I hate to be one of those posts that says PRICED TOO HIGH, but at first blush you're there if it truly is an S.

silverone, I think it would be a good price if it was a SV and I thinks that's how they priced it. I will call them on Saturday and see if they will lower it.

Thanks

I was just playing around on CarGurus with a Rochester ZIP and found this within 200 miles in Hazle Twp PA. It's a CPO 2015 SL at approximately the same price. Of course NY is a big state, and this might not be representative of your area.

There doesn't seem to be nearly the choice in that area of NY as there is in OH or PA.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c24478&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c24478&zip=14614&distance=200&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=159322207

thanks for the link :)

I see a gray SV 2015 at the same dealer that I am dealing with and he want 11,999 and it is a SV. I will talk about a reduction in my price.
thanks

Also see Specs tab of http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/presskits/us-2015-nissan-leaf-press-kit.
silverone said:
In general

Radio has knobs = S
Nav Radio with cloth seats = SV
Nav Radio with leather = SL

It would be helpful to know your location to give you any opinion on pricing, etc.

I hate to be one of those posts that says PRICED TOO HIGH, but at first blush you're there if it truly is an S.
Yep on all these. For '13 (and should be true thru at least '15 or '16): S has black cloth interior. SL has black leather interior. SV still should have the choice of light interior or black interior, both cloth.

Back