New Leaf guy waiting on delivery date.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caddiac

New guy with my Leaf on order. I went on the waiting list about about a year ago and am waiting on my delivery date to be quoted. My daily commute is 60 miles round trip with about 22 miles of that on the interstate. But I have plan B if that does not work. I am going to do a quick range search to see what people are actually experiencing.

Welcome!

I remember when I was waiting for "Pending" to change to "Month of..." If you think that is taking a long time, just wait until it says "Month of..." and you are waiting for "Week of..." That'll feel like an eternity!

Or in my case.

Month of :) to week of :D ....... we lost your car :shock: ... oh, we found it, VIN #202 :D ... nope #202 is not yours :evil:................... hummm, did you order a car? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .............. you can pick up your car today..... :| ........ its VIN #202.... :| ........ Seriously, the car you are sitting in is yours :) ....... paperwork is all done :D ...... driving home :mrgreen:

Hodad66, I was determined to be the first in my area to order one. The first dealer I asked to quote my car delayed my order a week if not longer. Nissan of Shelby, NC. I called them three times. First one: So hey guys uh, the Nissan folks say I am waiting on you. Second Call: So hey guys Nissan told me this is what you are suppose to do. Next a call from them: You are correct! We will get that done. My third call: So hey guys uh, whats up with my price? They replied" We do not sell the leaf". I was too shocked to say "Gee, your listed on Nissan's website"!!!!!

I am just thrilled to have it ordered. But it did not happen until 8/9/2011 :evil:

Back