How many Leafs?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlestonleafer

Does anyone know how many Leaf's have been delivered so far in the U.S.? I tried some searching but could only find old articles? They should keep a counter on the site. I'm sure a lot of people ponder this question.

Here's the local link to month-by-month sales: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2883" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It is generally updated as soon as stats are released by Nissan.

Unlike Boeing, Nissan does not post customer orders (at least by type) because 99%+ of their total production is built on on spec, not to order. Production rates are adjusted according to actual sales and closely-held projections. Nissan has only suggested Leaf order numbers when saying something like "the 2011 model year production is sold out" and "anticipated 2011 production will be approximately 10,000 units." Determination of the true annual or model year production at this time "is an exercise left to the student." ;) Good luck. . .

Back