New Leaf owner in Indiana!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvshooz

2012 Leaf SL. Picked up last week. So far so good. Having the obnoxious (in my opinion) zero emission decals removed. Selected no on our online order, but then selected the Eco package...and that added the decal back in. If u don't want the decals, make sure to indicate that or don't choose the Eco package.

Yep, that sticker sucks. You not only have to pay extra but then you end up with no chrome "zero emissions" emblems that are much nicer and smaller.

intially i did not like the decal, but i feel differently now after several months. :roll: It states loud and clear where i stand. any tips on how one begins to navigate thru this maze and wealth of information would be appreciated. I'm a new member my self.

...yeah, as the days go by until I can get the decals removed, they don't bother me as much. I just feel like I'm selling paper and toner for Xerox. Why Xerox, I dunno...must have seen one of their cars with decals somewhere.

mymy said:
any tips on how one begins to navigate thru this maze and wealth of information would be appreciated. I'm a new member my self.
If you click on "Board index" in the breadcrumbs, you'll see the hierarchy of forums and sub-forums. And don't forget the "Search" button. Use the Google option, not the built-in one, for better results.

You'll find the threads have a tendency to wander off-topic after the first few pages, but still tons of useful information.

Oh, and the Wiki is a great place to start for newbies.

Latest posts

Back