Anyone leased Leaf in CA this August?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyas

Days and days(and days)of excogitating over this car. To do it? To not do it? It positively makes Hamlet seem decisive.

And then this forum. I have assiduously scoured over the postings--and gleamed some very salient and edifying information.

So yes: thank you to everyone for your acumen and vociferous love of this car.

Now I have this question: has anyone leased recently in CA? Couple of quick questions: want to make sure the money factor is still at 0.00071 for top credit. And can you really not lease for 36 months? I only see 39 months. And can you lease the SL--or only the advertised SV that is being touted on the Nissan site.

Thanks again.

I leased my second LEAF in May at the best rate for 39 months. It's certainly all negotiable. People have done 36 and 24 month leases. I wouldn't expect the money factor to change, but obviously the payment will go WAY up.

I paid $300 month plus $30 use tax. Down was $3000 plus first payment and some other dealer profit makers (obviously, don't buy extended warrantees on a lease, and if you buy it later, you can get an extended warrantee then).

There are better deals being made, but I thought mine was fair.

Good luck. Are you in San Diego?

Back