The EV Project Level 3 chargers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVengineer

Does anybody know who is on the supplier list for the Level 2 and Level 3 EVSEs for The EV Project? More importantly, has anybody heard of who is providing the level 3 chargers for the EV project.

I had a online chat with Nissan today and I am happy to tell you what they said.

Patrick:
Thank you for contacting Nissan EV Customer Support. My name is Patrick. How Can I help you today, Jim?

jim:
Hi I have been selected for the DOE EV project and I have will be ordering the SL model. Will the L3 port be an option I will pay for or is it included free because I am in the EV project?

Patrick:
Since you are a part of the EV project, the level 3 quick charging port will be placed on your car at no cost to you.

jim:
When I order the car and receive a quote. If I do not like the dealer price can I reject it and ask a different dealer for a price?

jim:
thank you for the first answer

Patrick:
The Price is negotiable between you and the dealer. If you do no like his price you are free to chose another dealer.

jim:
Do you know what value the quick port is?

Patrick:
Not off hand Jim.

Patrick:
If you would like to wait a moment i will see if i can locate that information for you.

jim:
ok

Patrick:
Jim, I do not have the cost of the level 3 charging port available.

Sounds good something I was wondering about.

Back