'Hidden' Diagnostic Screens

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baumgrenze

Has anyone found ways to access a display screen menu that offers access to information about the Leaf that is not otherwise readily displayed?

I am talking about something like the GenIIPrius screens found under "System Check Mode".

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-prius-care-maintenance-troubleshooting/78412-entering-maintenance-mode-aka-12v-battery-check-without-switching-headlights-off.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see posts where people report which upgrades have been performed on their cars. This might be a handy way for owners to verify upgrades.

In order to obtain your releases:
Power on the vehicle
Power off the audio
Press the MAP button 3x
Press the Audio Power button 2x
Press the MAP button 1x
Select Confirmation/Adjustment
Select Version/Information

TonyWilliams said:
Power on the vehicle
Power off the audio
Press the MAP button 3x
Press the MAP button 1x

This did nothing on my 2012 SV. I assume the Confirmation/Adjustment is a button on a screen that comes up after this sequence?

jrreno said:
TonyWilliams said:
Power on the vehicle
Power off the audio
Press the MAP button 3x
Press the MAP button 1x

This did nothing on my 2012 SV. I assume the Confirmation/Adjustment is a button on a screen that comes up after this sequence?

He didn't mention that you have to have your left hand on the brake pedal and your right hand on the passenger side window down control button and press the nav buttons with your toes. :lol: This is so that you can create the power arc that changes the space time continuum and allows entry into the secondary plane vortex.

Just realized how nerdy I truly am... :oops:

It's a little cranky about how fast you do it so try it a little faster and slower...

jrreno said:
TonyWilliams said:
Power on the vehicle
Power off the audio
Press the MAP button 3x
Press the MAP button 1x

Back