9/29 Open now : Check your dashboards

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA! I am in. I am off to choose options :D
Submitted and waiting, Submitted to Fontana Nissan CA
Deal is done. Why exactly did I have to wait these past four weeks??

Just I had to try, I did call CS asking about my inability to RAQ. The answer was the one I anticipated. "All Sept. orderers should be able to RAQ by midnight Sept. 30". If not, call Oct. 1 and they will "elevate" the call....to a higher power, I guess.

So I have submitted my RAQ and now the dealership tells me that the person handling the Leaf orders isn't in until tomorrow. So no quote today. JUST GIVE ME MY CAR!!

perpetualstudent said:
So I have submitted my RAQ and now the dealership tells me that the person handling the Leaf orders isn't in until tomorrow. So no quote today. JUST GIVE ME MY CAR!!

That sux ... but I don't think a day's delay now would have material impact of delivery date.

smkettner said:
Those still waiting..... what time did you reserve?
I ordered today and I think I reserved about 5:30p on 4/20.

Reserved 4-20 somewhere around 3-3:30 pm. Could have been before. Got email 2:27 pm.

evnow said:
perpetualstudent said:

That sux ... but I don't think a day's delay now would have material impact of delivery date.

I just don't want to be pushed over into the Oct. order group....

Gavin said:
Well, no email, but I just went and checked and my dashboard is open...

Yea....

Gavin

Holy Crap.... Gavin finally is able to order...... Does this mean no more tantrums?????? :ugeek:

jk

Back