Ad in today's Atlanta Journal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FormerFF

Capitol City Nissan was advertising a Leaf lease today, $2775 down, 179 per month for 24 months, plus tax, tag, and title. Wish I could partake, but my employer basically told us we'd be going without cost of living increases yet again. :|

FormerFF said:
Capitol City Nissan was advertising a Leaf lease today, $2775 down, 179 per month for 24 months, plus tax, tag, and title. Wish I could partake, but my employer basically told us we'd be going without cost of living increases yet again. :|

How much a month are you spending on gas and how much is your current jalopy worth? It is just simple math to figure out if your eligible for "a free Leaf"...

It wouldn't cost that much more to drive the Leaf than my current ride, the economics of an electric in this area are wonderful. What's really stopping me is that I'm planning on trying to change employers next year and I don't know how far I'll have to commute.

Don't forget that Georgia gives $5000 credit for the LEAF, so if you lease it you basically get a free $208/ month to try this car out.

There are some decent deals around Atlanta now.
I just leased a LEAF SV today:
$232/m tax included(everything included)
15k miles/year
24 month lease....they paid first month, 23 months left
0 down
0 at signing
Heck of deal IMO. And I'll get the $5000 Georgia Tax refund, consider the gas savings and I'm making money driving this car.

One other thing.....they gave me 10 free days of an ICE rental car, not bad.

Regal just sent me an email.

• 2012 Leaf ($36,000 msrp) = only $259 per month lease with $0 down!
We have over $15,000,000 dedicated dollars to lend today specifically to Regal Nissan's customers with rates as low as 0%!
• Zero cash down on every new Nissan sold today!
• "Fresh Start" Credit Program!
• Up to $8,000 cash back to you (in your pocket) with the purchase of a new Nissan today!
Again, ALL 2012 MODELS = $900 BELOW INVOICE TODAY! Plus...YOU GET TO KEEP THE REBATE!!!

Back