Anyone else in Spokane getting a Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dday

Just wondering if anyone else in the Spokane area is signed up to get a Leaf. I got my charging dock installed on Monday the 17th. Now just waiting for the car to show up. :?: :D

Hi DaveinOlyWA;

Well my estimated delivery date is: Pending

But according to the 4 to 7 months from order date. I should get it between April and July.

We will see.

How about you?

dday said:
Hi DaveinOlyWA;

Well my estimated delivery date is: Pending

But according to the 4 to 7 months from order date. I should get it between April and July.

We will see.

How about you?

He's already acquired his.

Ok got my notice that I get my leaf in THE MONTH OF MAY 2011 So thats cool.

Well today my Delivery date went back to pending!?!?! I figured as much but was holding out hope because it stayed month of May for so long. :cry:

Ok so today about 5:30pm I drove off the lot in my new leaf. Wow what a great car. We will see how things go.

I have a Leaf in Spokane. I received mine in May. Join my group (LEAFcarSpokane) on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/groups/181178248570391/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dday,

I just leased my Leaf yesterday. So far, so good.

So, why the Leaf. Show me the money Honey! I'm not a tree hugger. It just a matter of saving money.

So, dday. How you liking your Leaf? From whom did you buy it? Know of any charging stations other than Avista, the two at Spokane city hall, the two dealers, and the STCU in the valley?

Russell

Back