Battery Leaf 40Kwh from 3/2022

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnad73

Hello Leaf experts

Salute from Carlos - Portugal.
I wonder if the battery of my 2 years Leaf 40Kwh is in good shape or not, with the Soh 91.5 and HX 102?

I usually drive in mountain road, 80 Km a day, in eco and B mode. I don't charge in QC most of the time because I've a wallbox that allows me to charge at 3Kwh and I never charge more than 80%.

What's your opinion of all this? Do I have a battery to do how many km more in your opinion, based on its degradation?
Is my drive good or should I change Eco and B mode? Should I charge the battery differently?

Thanks 🙏

IMG_20240201_143505.jpgIMG_20240201_143426.jpgIMG_20240201_143342.jpghello

That battery pack looks to be in great shape.
Driving in ECO/whatever has nothing to do with maintaining your battery pack; it's a personal preference of driving habit (I almost always drive in D).

Looks pretty good to me as well. I'd recommend charging the battery to 100% once in a while to allow the cells to balance. Maybe 2-4 times a year would probably be enough, just leave the car plugged in with battery full for a couple of hours.

Driving in ECO/whatever has nothing to do with maintaining your battery pack; it's a personal preference of driving habit (I almost always drive in D).
And use B in mountain drive will hurt especially in descent regeneration?

And use B in mountain drive will hurt especially in descent regeneration
@cnad73 you mean "help" not hurt?
I mean hurt or, in other words, help the degradation as the deep regeneration in descent is somehow bad for battery pack

Back