Blink Charger Installation in Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishleafer

Had my LEAF since last Friday, already put 320 miles on it. However, I still have not got any phone call from the BLINK installation guy. I was told by the EVP rep that I was on the priority list, and they have forwarded my information to Bay area local office for scheduling installation. Anyone has the similar problem of getting BLINK charger installed in Bay Area?

I'm supposed to get the Blink installed tomorrow. I picked up the car 4/28 and faxed
them a copy of invoice the next day. So it looks like it takes about 2 weeks now.

leafygreen said:
I'm supposed to get the Blink installed tomorrow. I picked up the car 4/28 and faxed
them a copy of invoice the next day. So it looks like it takes about 2 weeks now.

You are right, it has been exactly two weeks since I got the car, and I got the phone call from Robert of A-1 that they are coming to install the Blink on Monday.

I got my car 5/20 (was out of town when it arrived the week before :-( ), and I just called today to have my installation escalated. He mentioned they just hired a bunch more contractors, hopefully it'll get installed soon.

I almost didn't make it home today because I couldn't charge enough overnight via L1 to do my whole trip (well, to handle the unexpected extra driving today required).

Got my Leaf on 5/9.....have been calling Blink weekly to check on installation - but have not yet heard from a contractor to set up same......
Rick J
Blue Leaf

I got my car on the 10th, and finally got a call from an electrical contractor on Friday setting up the install for tomorrow May 24th. We shall see.

got the car on 5.9 - call from Mr Electric to do 'assessment' yesterday, 5.25 - set up for next Thursday...install should be a week or so thereafter....so that will be about a month from car delivery......
no stickers yet - one thing at a time I guess.
RickJ

Received a call on Friday the 27th to have an assessment done on Thursday June 2nd. Following the same pace here... Seeing that they've just gotten 5 new contractors for EV installation, I hope that they'll eventually be back to the point where they have have the charger installed before delivery.

It's probably been mentioned before, but I heard from Ecotality's staff that the delay was caused by the influx of San Francisco installations that they did not account for. Originally SF said no for their help in installation because they want to use their own contractors, but 10 months later they came back and asked for help in installation.

Back