Blink Charging Network - Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearlyleaf

I have been interested in charging my Leaf at Blink Network Chargers (few that they are). I have a Blink charger at home and and RFID card/account.

I am going up to Healdsburg this Saturday and noticed on the BlinkMap, http://www.blinknetwork.com/locator.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, there is a Blink charger located at a company called E&M Electric and Machinery. I called Ecotality and they said they "weren't sure" the charger was available to the public. I called the company and they confirmed it is not available to the public. I send Ecotality and note informing them regarding this restricted Blink charger.

Update:
I traveled up to Healdsburg and visited E&M Electric and Machinery first hand to see first hand if they had a commercial Blink charger. It was unfortunately a residential charger (sorry no picture), i.e. no place to register RFID account card.

I will petition Blink to take it off their BlinkMap as a public charging station.

Back