Bye Bye 2011, Hello 2013

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

I'm in the dealership now waiting to sign the papers on my new Leaf slate 2013 SV (+ 2 packages).

I'm transferring the 2011 lease to a co-worker.

VPP + $1k loyalty saves me about $100 a month on lease.

More later.

ps : the dealership sold about 70 Leafs and 30 Altimas last month.

mynameisjim said:
Can you expand on some of the details? Like what is the VPP price and your negotiated cap cost? Monthly payments?
Yes, once I get home I'll do that.

Agreed price is invoice - 1000 - 1000. May residual and Money factors have changed. For SV and 24 / 12000 it is 60% (63% earlier) but the money factor has gone down 0.00156 instead of 0.002.

evnow said:
johnqh said:
Why not SL? SL + premium package is only $1400 higher than SV + premium + quick charge.
Don't want leather.

have to agree. after 2+ years, I have to say my seats have held up pretty well despite the child. there has been SEVERAL major spills including hot chocolate left to sit at least over night that came out will very little effort.

The latest was a magic marker. have no idea which one it was but it was pretty bright and came out with just 2 applications of a generic brand of "Simple Green?"

its actually yellow and bought it at the Dollar Store but it was environmentally acceptable (or at least advertised to be)

magic%20marker.jpg

I've been driving in "B" mode - finally some regen without needing to use Eco.

I don't know whether it is because of that - but the GOM seems to be pessimistic compared to 2011. For eg. when the SOC shows some 60% I expect at least 60 miles of range when my m/kWh is above 5.5 ! But it is more like 50 miles.

The other big improvement I had not read about is a button called "camera" that can be pressed anytime to get the around-view. Very helpful in tight parking situations when driving forward.

Back