car is gone but I'm still getting charge notifications

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malloryk

I searched for this topic but didn't find anything. I turned my Leaf back in last November. Yesterday, I received a few "Charging Stopped" emails from the Leaf and today I just got one. It probably needs to be changed somewhere in CarWings but I don't remember how to log in there, I hadn't logged in for a long time even when I had my Leaf. I assumed my account would've been closed and the new driver's would override it... Kinda funny though!

Too bad the Leaf remote app doesn't have something like the Tesla Model S where you can honk the horn and open the windows. Evil grin...

I'd suggest contacting the EV Customer Support Team with the links on the Nissan web site at http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/contactus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They have both phone and live chat support available. I was pretty pleased with the support I received when I called in about a Carwings issue. Hopefully, you have documentation of your Carwings login name or your VIN to make it easier to track down the old entries.

ya, i got the same as well but was able to delete the car from my Nissan online profile. new car does not have Carwings so no need to register it.

FYI; took about a month after deleting car before the messages stopped coming...

then again, the other possibility is that it hasn't been sold and no one is test driving it :eek:

Funny, I traded mine in Saturday and had to go back to retrieve the key fob for the ICE on Monday. The old Leaf was charging when I was there, but I have gotten no messages at all. I think I took it off Carwings on Sunday.

Back