Carwings website rankings haven't updated beyond 12/29

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorSFGuy

I know there is a 2 day delay but the rankings are now beyond that. The driving history and current day's driving is correct. The data downloads in car only reflect standings through 12/29 even though regional rankings are through yesterday (1/2). Anyone else noticed this? It is just the rankings - month, week and day that seem to be so far back.

TaylorSFGuy said:
I know there is a 2 day delay but the rankings are now beyond that. The driving history and current day's driving is correct. The data downloads in car only reflect standings through 12/29 even though regional rankings are through yesterday (1/2). Anyone else noticed this? It is just the rankings - month, week and day that seem to be so far back.
I noticed that my data in Carwings is missing for 12/31. It shows 0 trips for the day even though I had a 46 mile trip that day. The data for all other days is correct. Anyone know why Carwings would skip a day?

My guess is they're either backing up the database (causing it to be offline) or there is some New Year's maintenance (causing it to be offline). In either case, I suspect the data will appear in due course.
Whether you think the data is accurate (enough) for your use, I have found it worthwhile for the price :p

TomT said:
+1!

EVDRIVER said:
Does it really matter. It's mostly useless and inaccurate info.

Carwings denialism ?

I just got my CW records updated through 12/31 last night.

MY CW records have taken anywhere from a few hours to 5 days, since I began to watch them after My CW update in August, when they first became very useful, and largely (there has been a constant CW "miles driven" underreporting error, of 2.5%, for my LEAF) accurate.

2-3 days though, has been the lag time in most cases.

I'm still missing several days. I assumed that their system crashed, and whoever's job it is to reboot it was on extended holiday vacation.

keydiver said:
I'm still missing several days. I assumed that their system crashed, and whoever's job it is to reboot it was on extended holiday vacation.
Do you see any data after your missing days? In my case I am missing data for 12/31 (only), but I can see data for 2012. Strange.

CW was seeming to lag a bit more than two days for me but checked this morning and it showed my wife's short commute from yesterday ... 8 miles traveled and 4.5 mile/kWh (showed her the ECO mode and it appears to have paid off). Going back it appears to have recorded each day OK and my average miles/kWh is going in the right direction.

Maybe you should sue them! :lol:

N1ghtrider said:
Now Carwings has updated (sorta) :? . I have data for Jan. 4-8 (right up to yesterday's trips), but am still missing Dec. 25-29 and Jan. 1-3. I drive every day and always push "yes" when prompted to.

Speaking of CARWINGS, went through a few stat's online and it appears that North America has gone past Asia in number of 'trees' generated and is steadily pulling away through the month of January. Also noted it already recorded my trip yesterday as well. We took a longer trip up through Mundelein and Lake Zurich (Lake County IL) using ECO mode so increased our average on CW as well.

Back