Caution: Nissan World Denville, NJ

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eganx

The order process just opened in NJ, and when I went in to Nissan World of Denville for an appointment set up through the Leaf Website for my reservation, the Manager there said the Leaf was NOT available for order from them. I don't know whats up with them, but I would choose a different dealership if buying in North Jersey. I am next trying Rt 23 Nissan in Butler

Egan, you need to work by phone, and use this board to see what experiences others are having. Lots of dealers will have no clue or be looking to gouge. Find one where they have the drill all figured out and where they want your EV business.

I know. Look at my first post on this forum -- it's about a clueless dealer!

eganx said:
The order process just opened in NJ, and when I went in to Nissan World of Denville for an appointment set up through the Leaf Website for my reservation, the Manager there said the Leaf was NOT available for order from them. I don't know whats up with them, but I would choose a different dealership if buying in North Jersey. I am next trying Rt 23 Nissan in Butler
How was your experience with Route 23 Nissan in Butler? Are they an EV friendly dealership? Denville-Nissan and Hilltop-Nissan are not.

Latest posts

Back