Chargepoint app for Android now available

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonT

Found out from the autoblog article that the Chargepoint app is now on the Android. I downloaded it and it seems to function pretty well.

I'm less than impressed with its "trip mapping" option. However, the app does let me see the stations in my area and easily check the status of them - so it gets a thumbs up from me. Now if only there were more than 3 stations in my city!

Thanks for the tip! I must say chargepoint is beating blink to the punch on everything...apps and charging stations. DOE bet on the wrong horse.

Thanks for alerting us Droid users about the app. Only played briefly with the app but it seems it could be a good addition to what is on Carwings.

Great App - thanx for the update. Set up the account and logged in. Time for a public charge.

Anyone in Sorrento Valley use the Qualcomm garage charger yet?

LeafPowerIsIxE said:
Great App - thanx for the update. Set up the account and logged in. Time for a public charge.

Anyone in Sorrento Valley use the Qualcomm garage charger yet?
I've used it. Works great. You can activate it with either a ChargePoint RFID card, or an RFID-enabled credit card (no charge). If you have your ChargePoint profile set up, it sends email for charge events.

Note that the charger is almost certain to be in-use during business hours, by one of the dozen or so LEAF cars that park near there.

lettcco said:
Thanks for the tip! I must say chargepoint is beating blink to the punch on everything...apps and charging stations. DOE bet on the wrong horse.
Actually, the DOE bet on multiple horses. Chargepoint/Coulomb is getting DOE money as well.

Back