Delivery date : Saturday december 11th

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Gudy. Hopefully your soon-to-be real life LEAF experience would help everyone on this forum.

Harvinder

In about 2 weeks, perhaps Nissan will announce where more of the First-Few will be "celebrated", ... I hope.
I would like to go to one in this area, if any.

But, if those FFF (First-Fifty Folks) are not forum members, we might not hear about them.

Well, maybe somebody will be "watching" Facebook, etc. for signs of other "FFF".

gudy said:
Just got off the phone with Mark Perry and someone else (didn't catch her name, but she's in public relations).
They confirmed that I'm the first order in the US, and that my Leaf will be the 1st one delivered in the world.
They're planning for december 11th, asked me if I was ok with having the press there.

I'm so excited right now :)

I hope that many more from this forum are going to get a phone call from Nissan soon !

You can change your sig now... should say 'confirmed to be the first Leaf order' :) congrats!

My question is, how many more are on the same shipment?
I'm hoping the remaining (say 2 or 3 dozen or more) will be secreted away to local dealership ... especially in the greater So Cal !!

Congrats Gudy! Redwood City, huh?! Had to look that one up! I am sure Los Angeles will be right behind Redwood City!
Congrats! I also wonder where the rest of the LEAFs on that shipment will be unloaded?

John

Since your delivery will be a media event I bet they send that car on its own private transport. Not racked on a car carrier out in the open where it can get dirty. Very exciting.

Gudy,

I am thrilled to see you be the first. I'm sure you'll be immortalized in video and pictures. I feel like this is the beginning of a new age and there you are the first member to fully come over. Your going to get sick of all the questions on the forums between your delivery and a more wider rollout but I'm sure you'll enjoy the glam.

tick, tick, tick - 19 days to go!! :D

Congratulaion Gudy!!!

I guess Polar Bear will come to hug you, thank you and then…EAT YOU :lol:

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
While I'm really happy for me, I'm also glad that Nissan ended up picking a real average guy like me, and can now only hope that you guys won't have to wait much longer to get yours.
This forum has been infinitely useful to educate me on the LEAF, keep me up to date with the latest news, and helped me save quite some money by finding the right dealer. By the way Ron from north bay has been great as well, way more than Boardwalk, who was mostly trying to get more money out of me...

gudy said:
Thanks everyone for your kind words.
While I'm really happy for me, I'm also glad that Nissan ended up picking a real average guy like me, and can now only hope that you guys won't have to wait much longer to get yours.
This forum has been infinitely useful to educate me on the LEAF, keep me up to date with the latest news, and helped me save quite some money by finding the right dealer. By the way Ron from north bay has been great as well, way more than Boardwalk, who was mostly trying to get more money out of me...

I suppose now that you're all set with YOUR Leaf ... you won't talk to us any more.
:lol:
Have you pick out your media wardrobe yet? Oh ... and when the press swarm all over you like pavarazzi flys on stink ... make sure you say something like, "I only wish one of the automotive big 3 could have been here, but they're still saying there's no demand ... even as 20,000 wait in line for EV's" ... or something equally stinging
;)

Back