Delivery of May 2011 Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is stupid, we ordered ours in May as well, but later changed the order to remove the floor mats. Delivery is month of October. ridiculously slow.

KeithFrechette said:
Ordered mine on May 10th, currently showing ETA as "month of September 2011".
Down the road in Puyallup, ordered May 12, still showing Month of September 2011.
About a month ago, I tried to add the quick charge option, but was informed that would put me back to square one. I'll live without the quick charge.

Bill

Still showing "Week of August 18;" ordered May 11. Ecotality is sending Napa Electric on Thursday a.m., 4th of August, to look at my wiring.

El Cerrito, CA, SF Bay Area
Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18"
Red SL

My Dashboard was changed yesterday (Saturday) morning from "week of August 18" delivery to "week of August 19." It could have been worse. I wonder if deliveries are affected by quotas to Dealers as well as order date.

Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 19"
Red SL

This is getting pretty silly folks. In the last hour, my week was changed back to the 18th. Like I said before, it could be worse.

Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 19" > "Week of August 18"
Red SL

There's got to be more "May orders" with "week of" updates! My db still says "Month of August". Based on the fact I've been told you usually get your VIN# about 30 days out, I'm beginning to wonder if it really WILL be "Month of August".

Unfortunately, mine still says 'Month of August'. However, I did get a 'say hello to your car' color flyer in the snail-mail, with a pack of 'clings', so I don't think they totally forgot about me yet....

I got the "month of August" on June 11 and the first "week of the 18" with the vin# July 21. It was changed to "week of the 19" for a couple of days and then back to "week of the 18." I also got a snail mail with decals and PR material. I am also surprised that there are so few respondents to this thread since I'm sure many orders were sent in May 2011.

Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 19" > "Week of August 18"
Red SL

phxsmiley said:
Unfortunately, mine still says 'Month of August'. However, I did get a 'say hello to your car' color flyer in the snail-mail, with a pack of 'clings', so I don't think they totally forgot about me yet....
Well, I also just received the package of clings, but my date is still month of September. Sigh.......

Bill

Unfortunately, mine still says 'Month of August'. However, I did get a 'say hello to your car' color flyer in the snail-mail, with a pack of 'clings', so I don't think they totally forgot about me yet...

Same situation for me ... the 'clings' arrived in today's mail ... and the dashboard still shows "Month of August" ... I signed the EVSE contract yesterday with OnTarget Electric, for Ecotality. :)

UPDATE: the dashboard today changed to "week of August 29" and I got access to the owners' portal on the website. :D

My Dashboard got changed to "week of August 22" this evening.

Reserved April, 2011
Ordered May 11, 2011
Dashboard shows "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 19" > "Week of August 18" > "Week of August 22"
Red SL

My estimated delivery just changed to Week of August 29. My owners portal and carwings were also activated and I now have a vin. No emails from Nissan though. Has anybody had any recent delivery experience with Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa, Ca? Do they try to hard sell anything or add on any dealer fees?

My week changed to 'Week of August 29th'. It looks like Delivery will be within a week of the 29th, according to the fine print on the wesite....

Just changed from month of September to week of September 12.
Anyone know at what port they arrive?

Bill

My db just changed to "week of Sept. 5"; I had a feeling it wasn't going to make August, but anything in early September is good. The weird thing is I didn't get an email with my VIN: I had to contact Nissan for that.

Mine just got updated from "Month of September" to "September 5". I also didn't see a VIN in the email, but when I went to sign up for the users' portal via the website, I saw the VIN listed there. It's 8198.

Steve

Back