easily scratched paint on 2013 model

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricktakagi

Hi all,

I bought a new 2013 leaf in black a couple weeks ago and can't believe how many hairline scratches I already have on the car. I have owned black cars in the past and know that extra care needs to be taken but this appears to be defect in the paint process. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Other than the paint problem....the car is great to drive!

I have a 3 month old 2013 SL in the dark gray metallic color. I hand wash it, and just waxed it for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I haven't seen any scratches or other issues with the paint. Even had some significant hard water spots on it for almost two weeks, and they came right off - and that was before I waxed it.

Regarding the carpet - in a survey to Nissan, I likened it to felt-covered cardboard.

I just scratch mine (the garage door landed on it). What is the best repair technique to fix the scratch/paint chip? Mine is Nissan Leaf 2013 black

Back