Feb to March ?!?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

Today I got a nasty surprise, my delivery date has been moved from "Month of February 2011" to "Month of March 2011".
I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I cancelled my inspection and decided to order an EVSE directly.
In any case, this confirms my superstition about Friday the 17th :lol:

You Feb delivery seemed to be an outlier given your Sep 2 order. 8/31 orders some have Feb. Its really hard to tell because most people still just show pending. I hope you are in Feb, because I want my car in Feb and I have a 9/3 order.

I heard from a totally reliable source that they are moving people back a few months to make more room for all of us with the "Pending" status.

BTW I checked with the clipboard guy at the velvet rope and he said my name was on the list.
I like this new Americanized queue system.

(jk) :twisted:

I too just got bumped from Month of Feb 2011, to Month of March 2011.

I also just cancelled my AV install appointment and will be getting it Cash and Carry, with install by local contractor.

Hmmm.

I'm still Pending, but I had my AV EVSE install two days ago.

I'll let you know if I get a February delivery date...to confirm your theory.

i can happily (for y'all) report that although our EVSE was already installed by av on the 8th, ours has just slipped from month of feb to month of march. got month of feb last week, march a week later. my point is, i don't think it's based on the installation date...

reserved 4/20
ordered sept 6
AV EVSE install dec 8th
yesterday slipped from month of February to month of March :?:
Los Angeles
universal Nissan

Fabio said:
Today I got a nasty surprise, my delivery date has been moved from "Month of February 2011" to "Month of March 2011".
I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I cancelled my inspection and decided to order an EVSE directly.
In any case, this confirms my superstition about Friday the 17th :lol:

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm right on schedule for a delivery during my April vacation to Japan. I think I'll ask if I can pick it up there and drive it home via the Bering Strait.

"Sorry gaijin, without the cold weather package...."

Just checked mine. It has been bumped from February to March as well! This after having previously been bumped from January to February... Not a happy camper.

Still very much Pending here with a Sep 11 order date.

I was hoping the Leaf would be here soon enough to avoid driving my convertible in the winter... wife says the Leaf will arrive in the first warm days of spring :(

I ordered Sep 8 and am hoping for delivery by the end of the 1st Quarter of 2011... and if it takes longer than that, it is what it is. After all, others that have envisioned EV or PHEV vehicles (Fisker, Aptera and Phoenix are examples) are miles and miles behind their original promises. I think Nissan should be accorded a few extra months (or even a half-year) of patience to get large numbers of Leafs into driveways. The longer-than-first expected time doesn't dampen my enthusiasm one bit.

Looks like I may buy that Kawasaki Concours 14 after all. March is certainly not 3-4 month, oops I mean the unchanged 4-7 months. Sounds like serious production issues or they are sending many cars elsewhere.

downeykp said:
Patience people. It will happen.

I have a leased car going back to meet its maker on Jan 13, and given that my LEAF will be delivered in the month of Pending, I'm going to have to make some arrangements for other transportation.

Anyone have a recent model Mini S that they'd like to have driven in a spirited manner for a couple of months?

Back