FS: Nissan supplied Panasonic Level 1 EVSE

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ampitupco

This is the unit that comes with the Leaf. Used once (like it matters). I'll even include the storage bag!

$650.00 shipped.

N1ghtrider said:
I have an extra, like-new original equipment L-1 EVSE too. When my 2012 SV was totaled a couple of months ago and I replaced it with the 2013 SL, I rescued the EVSE from the 2012 and cannot use two of them. Make an offer (either on forum or at [email protected]).

Mine is sold now, thanks to this forum (got one bid on ebay but I would rather sell to a forum member).

I (also) have an extra original style Panasonic EVSE with Evseupgrade rev, 2 (16A) with 110V adapter. Make an offer. Would also consider trade for Level 1 EVSE (Panasonic) plus cash. 30A EVSE at home and office - no longer needed.

Hi guys,

I (will) have a stock 2011 evse. I am looking for a 240v option (level 2 if you will) as living here in NZ all our household powerpoints are 240v.
Im not using evseupgrade because the options do not fit my purpose and its a hell of a price for a new ac transformer and gizmos I dont want. (dont ask, I'm not entering into it here)
So looking to buy a level 2 charger at a reasonable price, if someone wishes to then offer some cash back for a level 1 in a weeks time after sending theirs that would be even better.

What can the community do for me?

Mine is up for grabs. Stock Nissan unit, not used much at all from late 2011 leaf. $550 Plus shipping.

If anyone wants the guts of my 2012 stock EVSE they are free for pickup or you pay for shipping.

I removed this to make room when I converted my EVSE to an OpenEVSE unit. Since I no longer have the car I will never convert back. The converted EVSE went with the car.

Back