Headrests are too big, blocking rear view

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the part number of the UK rear headrests? And how much USD$ approx?

And, what about the JDM Leafs?, do they have the same US spec rear headrests?

TIA.

GroundLoop said:
LEAFfan said:
Just curious, what are you going to do when you have rear seat passengers? I believe they need those for safety.
Why is that?
Headrests help prevent whiplash in a rear end collision by preventing your neck from hyperextending as your head snaps back. If your passengers are short, the seats themselves will do just fine. :lol:

But I've removed mine too. Rear passengers are so rare for me that my visibility takes priority...

I wish there was a way to turn on the optional backup camera when traveling foward so you get another view of what is behind you.

hansende said:
I wish there was a way to turn on the optional backup camera when traveling foward so you get another view of what is behind you.
There was a posting about this in another thread. I think you go to Settings for the camera in the display, leave it there and that will keep the camera on while you drive.

Much worse than the rear head rests is the rear roof pillars - way too big. Need a window on the sides of the cargo area instead of all pillar. Its a dangerous blind spot now.

Back