How many Leafs in Oklahoma? :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjenn

We are excitedly waiting for our new silver 2012 Leaf SL the website says will be here in June 2012. We have heard there's another Leaf owner in Edmond (where we live) and a couple in the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area... so I was just wondering how many Leaf owners there really are in Oklahoma?

We test drove a Leaf from Bob Howard Nissan last night in order to bring it by the house and test the GE charging station my husband installed last week. It wouldn't have been good to find out it didn't work AFTER our Leaf arrived. Good to know it works just like it's supposed to! :)

Welcome to the forum. I had pleasure to talk to Russ that will be getting his Leaf middle of May and probably will be fist official OK and OKC delivery. To my best knowledge there are 5 Leaf in OK, Looking forward to talk to you

Cool! I think you called my husband, Ben, yesterday but he was in meetings and couldn't talk. He'll try you back this weekend sometime. We'd love to hear how you like (love) your Leaf. Are you the family that actually WON the car? That is too cool. :)

Back