I only got three white carpool stickers - California

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoss

Howdy,

I got my white carpool stickers in the mail this week. I only got three (2 large and 1 small). Is this normal? Where do i put the single small sticker? Front or rear bumper?

Thanks,

John

They all go on the back. Small one - on the rear, to one side of the vehicle (double check to see if there is an actual side it's supposed to go on - I think most of us are putting it on the passenger side, but I don't remember if that's a requirement or just personal choice). Large ones - one each side of the car just behind the rear wheel wells.

mwalsh said:
They all go on the back. Small one - on the rear, to one side of the vehicle (double check to see if there is an actual side it's supposed to go on - I think most of us are putting it on the passenger side, but I don't remember if that's a requirement or just personal choice). Large ones - one each side of the car just behind the rear wheel wells.

Mr Walsh is correct, as usual. That's how I installed mine---per the included instructions. (They are big & ugly though)

hoss said:
I got my white carpool stickers in the mail this week. I only got three (2 large and 1 small). Is this normal?

Just to answer your question directly: YES, this is normal.

They used to give more (one other little one for the front), but they stopped doing that a long while back.

mwalsh said:

I also did what Mr Walsh stated.

However, I have seen many Prius owners (with the now defunct Yellow HOV stickers) stick the smaller one on the FRONT of their bumpers....

That is because the yellow sticker set was four stickers and required one on the front. I think it was a good idea based on my experience chronicled here in a different thread...

mxp said:
However, I have seen many Prius owners (with the now defunct Yellow HOV stickers) stick the smaller one on the FRONT of their bumpers....

Back