ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveinOlyWA said:
just wondering, has anyone taken delivery yet who did not receive that email?
Nissan's email seems pretty erratic. My dashboard opened to RAQ last Thursday but I didn't receive the email notification till Friday.

I got an email for scheduling assessment today. Well ... I saw the email today. I'm in the rather lonely "Month of Feb" class. Not sure whether this means the wheels are now moving or just an assessment with no bearing on actual install date.

What happenned to a few people who had got new assessments done in December. Did they come back and install the EVSE ?

evnow said:
I got an email for scheduling assessment today. Well ... I saw the email today. I'm in the rather lonely "Month of Feb" class. Not sure whether this means the wheels are now moving or just an assessment with no bearing on actual install date.

What happenned to a few people who had got new assessments done in December. Did they come back and install the EVSE ?

Um.. Ecotatlity came out and did a new assessment at the beginning of December and then came out a few days later to install. The new assessment seemed like more of a "hey do we have all the parts we need' thing.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Um.. Ecotatlity came out and did a new assessment at the beginning of December and then came out a few days later to install. The new assessment seemed like more of a "hey do we have all the parts we need' thing.
ok - that sounds like they are actually going to install in a few days. May be I should think about cleaning the garage now ? Oh, never mind - too early :lol:

I'm wondering whether the title thread "Leafless in Seattle" needs to change before anyone gets a Leaf here. May be Nissan is getting the wrong ideas reading this thread :shock:

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
derek - did you get an ETA?

Yes Ray said 21st to the 23rd.

My car went on the train on the 7th for 8-9 days so it should be in Portland on the 15-16th. Another 3-4 days to Seattle via truck and a day to Campbell Nelson Nissan from the depot. Add in a day or two for dealer prep and I get my car on 24th the latest.

I e-mailed the electrical contractor who is installing for Ecotality. They said that although they came an did an assessment in December they 1) Don't have any chargers yet, and 2) Do not have the install dates yet and will get them as it ge5ts closer to Leaf delivery. So, my "pending" clarly means at least another month, or more. I am a week behind on ordering (9/7), but that week must represent a lot of orders that came before me!

I'm a 9/7 order as well, and like you got in on the reservation on 4/20 (within minutes of it going live). Was hoping that I'd have it by the end of Jan, but it's not looking that hopeful. <sigh>

Finally received and signed my ecotality agreement. My assessment was months ago, took them long enough.

I just signed my ecotality agreement, too. Sounds like they did a mass mailing to everyone in the area who is waiting. It also said that they could contact me when they were 3-4 weeks out. I guess I don't have to worry about cold weather performance. :|

W

Me too, just got it this evening. Now check your dashboard! MINE IS NO LONGER PENDING!!!

(except rather than saying "hey, you're Leaf will be arriving Tomorrow" it's saying "Month of April, 2011")

Oh well, better than "Pending"

Back