ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plug-in L2 (240v) EVSEs will also be available.

Presumably, Permits are required for adding new wiring, new breakers, and new socket locations.

Maintaining ... replacing a breaker or socket usually do not require a Permit.

So, using an existing 120v socket for a plug-in L1 EVSE is ... just using the existing socket.

Likewise, installing new 240v wiring and a new socket would typically require a Permit.

Later, plugging in a "listed" Plug-In L2 EVSE would just be "using" the already-approved socket.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know the latest actual date (not "Pending") posted by Nissan for a Seattle delivery? I tried figuring it out in the forum were order info is posted ... but it was too much work for a Sunday morning.

Hello All,

Is there a list somewhere on MyNissanLeaf or elsewhere of dealerships in WA or Seattle area where we can place orders once we're ok'd to do so? I thought there was such a post along with feedback from other reservation holders who had already negotiated with them. If so, please point me to it.

Much appreciated!

jlambeth said:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know the latest actual date (not "Pending") posted by Nissan for a Seattle delivery? I tried figuring it out in the forum were order info is posted ... but it was too much work for a Sunday morning.

I'd be interested in knowing as well, just to get a sense as to where I fall in the waiting spectrum. I reserved April 20, but was unable to order until 11/30!

worldlyone said:
Hello All,

Is there a list somewhere on MyNissanLeaf or elsewhere of dealerships in WA or Seattle area where we can place orders once we're ok'd to do so? I thought there was such a post along with feedback from other reservation holders who had already negotiated with them. If so, please point me to it.

Much appreciated!

Hi! Actually, you can pick your "preferred" dealer right there on the Leaf site (somehow ...). You'll ultimately get to place your order right now the site - and then the dealership you specified will contact you.

I've noticed Stadium Nissan (Sea), Campbell-Nelson (Lyn) and ... crud, can't remember.

worldlyone said:
Hello All,

Much appreciated!

Here you are!
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=445

Ones who have been active here (and thus I can recommend) are Campbell-Nelson and Rairdon's. Younker is one more that will give discounts. Call all 3 in advance - talk to them. If possible, go and meet them and decide.

evnow said:
Ones who have been active here (and thus I can recommend) are Campbell-Nelson and Rairdon's. Younker is one more that will give discounts. Call all 3 in advance - talk to them. If possible, go and meet them and decide.

Just an FYI, I've had good experience with Stadium thus far. Of course I have no car yet, but I doubt they have too much to do with that.

jlambeth said:
Just an FYI, I've had good experience with Stadium thus far. Of course I have no car yet, but I doubt they have too much to do with that.
Are they offering good discounts now ?

When they started, I had called. They wouldn't even commit to MSRP.

long-time listener, first-time caller.

I went through the order process with stadium nissan a few months ago (I placed the order on 9/30).

Their initial pricing through the website was right at MSRP - I was able to drop that fairly significantly (to ~what the dealer in Auburn was charging) with about 10 minutes on the phone.

Back