ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a call from Todd and my car was on that truck too. Yeah!!!
I'm from Portland, so it will have to be trucked down here and I won't actually get it for a few more days. But, really happy that it's on it's way!

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Todd - is the car carrier full of LEAF's? and are they just going to Rairdon or are there some on there for other dealers?

The truck that dropped off the 5 Leafs was a truck brining vehicles to me, and a couple of new Subarus for the Subaru dealer down the road...Sorry!

ToddAFee said:
SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Todd - is the car carrier full of LEAF's? and are they just going to Rairdon or are there some on there for other dealers?

The truck that dropped off the 5 Leafs was a truck brining vehicles to me, and a couple of new Subarus for the Subaru dealer down the road...Sorry!

Thanks Todd. That response is helpful though.

ToddAFee said:
Hello Everyone!
It's my pleasuse to announce that the first FIVE 2011 Nissan Leaf models are being offloaded here at the dealership AS I write this!
Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn
Auburn, WA. 98002

Nice! Maybe I should have ordered from Washington :? My dealer in Portland has yet to see mine. Hmmm...

Oh, well, tomorrow is another day :|

IBELEAF said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
I still have nothing so I guess my chance at tv is slowly slipping away...maybe I will email KOMO?

And as a last resort there is always KIRO ;)

KCPQ?

*duck*

good..more leaf deliveries means mine is slowly getting closer :) At least we will actually have some leafs at the leaf meet up :)

Sounds like a number of Leafs are in at Campbell-Nelsons, including ours! Actual delivery might still be a couple of days out, but not a problem here as the money isn't in the bank yet.. All the same, we might just have to sneak up there tomorrow night just to take a look at it and tuck it in safe and sound..

Campbell Nelson Nissan would like to congratulate our first lucky (6) Nissan LEAF customers!

See "Dino the Nissan Car Guy" FB page for pix and video.

84 orders to go!!

Campbell Nelson Nissan...#1 in the Northwest!!!!!

deetime7767 said:
Campbell Nelson Nissan would like to congratulate our first lucky (6) Nissan LEAF customers!

84 orders to go!!

There is no video or pictures there

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dino-the-Nissan-Car-Guy/168697113167650

deetime7767 said:

84 orders to go!!

VIN265 is in :mrgreen:

patrick0101 said:
deetime7767 said:
Is there any press coverage, pictures, or video?

i am picking up my Leaf in Auburn, just down the street today at 3:30. if i dont botch the interview too badly, u may see my on King 5 tonight!!

ToddAFee said:
Hello Everyone!
It's my pleasuse to announce that the first FIVE 2011 Nissan Leaf models are being offloaded here at the dealership AS I write this!

How many reservations do you currently have at your location waiting to be filled? Trying to figure out where I am in the grand scheme of things.

Back