iPhone5?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found the iPhone5 to work just fine with my 2012 LEAF SL. And by "work" I mean the Bluetooth syncs automatically, my 2 interconnecting apps (LEAF Link, and Nissan LEAF) work correctly with Carwings, I can place and receive calls through the voice command of my LEAF's nav system, the nav also uses my handset address book, and I can play music from the iPhone either through Bluetooth or connecting to the USB port. If you are asking about any of that, the answer is it works. My iPhones (5 and 4S) both have iOS 6.0.

I believe there is another thread on this and they figured out how to get it to pair up. Not sure which one it was in, but someone with a little better searching ability will be able to help you out, I just know I read it.

iPhone 5 works quite well! Even Siri! You still have to hit the button on the phone but it runs through the Leaf to interact (acts like you are making a phone call--weird). This is good for requesting some music over bluetooth or an alternative to using the Leaf's less-than-ideal voice dial interface.

Back