Is Carwings freaking out today?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhog

Got up at 4 Am this morning to go to work. Heard my iPhone announce an incoming message. When I checked it, there were 14 updates from Carwings. And they are still coming in. I did not request an update. And certainly not as many as I have gotten. Anybody else having or had this issue in the past? What is the fix. Other than turning off outgoing messages in the car.

Yep, same thing here. Received more than a dozen of the trying to update, but unable to do so. These started around 11:30 p.m. last evening, Wednesday 8/29/12. Also wondering what was happening?
Leggedo

I am online with Nissan owners portal right now. She says that they have had other customers contact them about this issue. They are "working on a fix". With that said, she said that she had reset notifications for some customers and that evidently fixed their issues. She is resetting mine as we type.

I've had that happen once previously, about three weeks ago, after having trouble for about two weeks of not receiving notifications at all. It seemed like all the notifications I'd missed over that time period had been queued up, and finally all came through.

Take a look at the dates involved in the individual messages... it might show that they were spread out over an original "when each happened" time period, and the messages themselves as a group finally "got sent".

No spurious messages. Were you getting e-mails or IM?

Just noticed a new weird behavior which started a few days ago where I have to login twice each time to get an update if the one hour timeout has expired.

Same thing happened to me today, and I thought it may have had something to do with the Leaf Link iOS app. I've been getting updates about once an hour.

Back